Welcome to Nicki’s Clever Cookies. Finding a new education and care Service for your child can be a daunting task.
We believe the best way to work with you and your child is by building a strong partnership of care. To do this we want you to feel:
- Welcomed, recognized, acknowledged and respected by all our Educators.
- That your child is really known by, and really knows, the people who care for him or her.
- Your opinions matter and are actively involved in your child’s learning.
- You are involved in making decisions about your child’s experiences.
- Your child is happy, secure, engaged and has a strong sense of belonging.
- You have strong connections with staff and management.
- We are inclusive of all cultures and diverse backgrounds and provide a culturally safe environment.
We have enthusiastic, motivated staff who are valued and respected in the work place. We staff at higher than ratio requirements and we have high levels of ECT (University trained) educators and Diploma trained Educators. We have high staff retention and recruit to maintain a work environment of respect, inclusion and support.
Nicki’s Clever Cookies Philosophy
Read more about our Service Philosophy.