To contact us, fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
What to Bring:
· A change of clothing that is weather appropriate (younger children - especially those toilet training - will need extra changes)
· A hat – a full brimmed wide hat.
· A security item for rest time.
· Hours of Operation - 7am to 6.30pm
· Monday to Friday, 52 weeks per year
· The Service is opened for 11.5 hours per day.
Priority of Access: -
Please refer to our Enrolment Policy for more information about the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations’ (DEEWR) requirements for Priority of Access.
Parents must notify the Service if there are any Court Orders affecting residency of their children and a copy is required for the Service. Without a Court Order we cannot stop a parent collecting your child.